Our Collection of your Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you.We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following
- When we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer.
- When you visit our website or use the Platform.
- When you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you.
- When you contact us for help.
- When you attend our customer conferences or webinars.
- When the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Our Use of your Personal Information
Eracal may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Manage our business.
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
- We may provide your information to affiliated entities within our corporate group, as well as with vendors who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us.
- Third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually, these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement.
- We may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase.
- As required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Eracal or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and when you give us consent to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Potential for Other Users to Contact You
To the extent that a given application supports personal messaging functionality between and among end users, you may receive personal messages from other end users. You can disable this functionality by using the unsubscribe and other disabling instructions in the given application.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Eracal uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between Eracal and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, Eracal is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
Web Beacons - Eracal and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to Eracal’s cookie requirements.
Website Links - We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by Eracal may have links leading to our site. Eracal cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data (EEA and Switzerland only)
With respect to personal data collected from individuals from the European Economic Area or Switzerland, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Eracal will normally collect personal data from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
Limiting Use, Disclosure, Retention
Eracal identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by Eracal. Unless you consent, or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If Eracal will be processing your personal data for another purpose, later on, Eracal will seek your further legal permission or consent; except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
International Transfers of your Personal data
We are a global company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the European Economic Area, the United States or any other country in which Eracal or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
Whenever we share personal data originating in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the Privacy Shield or the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other jurisdictions in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
Accuracy of Personal data
We do our best to ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the customers we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
Your Access to and Updating of your Personal data
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to Eracal at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, Eracal will provide the requesting party with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested.
If you would like us to delete any Personal Data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.